Alliance University’s vision is to be a world-class University that nurtures talent and catalytically transforms the lives of millions through excellence in teaching, research, service and community development. To uphold a commitment to shaping lives through scholarly teaching and learning, and that which contributes to an equitable and holistic transformation of society at large.
The mission of the University is to create and sustain a community of lifelong learners in an environment that emphasizes literacy, critical thinking, and humanistic and scientific inquiry.
The University shall provide a dynamic, challenging and ethical environment for pursuing high quality teaching, research, learning and service across all areas of University, where students, faculty and other key constituents can interact, collaborate and partner with the global community for creation and dissemination of knowledge and transform lives of people through innovation and excellence in higher education.
The University shall:
- Pursue excellence in teaching, learning and scholarship.
- Prepare students for leadership through enlightened learning partnerships with faculty mentors and the community.
- Support faculty and other scholars in pursuing world-class research: clinical, theoretical, empirical, experiential and foster creative endeavour.
- Promote and preserve academic freedom, diversity, equality, harmony and justice.
- Develop mastery of disciplines and professions and instil confidence among its key constituents in their application for a future of meaningful pursuits and productive work in the service of humanity.
- Channelize faculty and student talent for professionally-related service to the university, the community and society at large.