- Assistant ProfessorALLIANCE SCHOOL OF LAW
- 080 30938100/200
- A competent professional with 3 years of experience in teaching and 3 years 6 months of corporate training, promotional, visibility and brand Management.
- Working with Sir Vishveshwaraiah Institute of Science & Technology., madanapalli as Assistant professor & Training coordinator
- Significant strengths include Training, Leadership, Team player, Initiator, Hardworking, Negotiating skills, Relationship building and self motivated
- An MBA degree with Marketing as major and Banking as minor.
- APSET qualified
- RATIFIED under Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur as assistant professor
A couple of years from now, I see myself as a special Educational Trainer known for his innovative educational methods. I would aspire to work in an organization that offers me growth opportunities and employee friendly environment.
– Corporate Training – Audits & Mystery shopping – Relationship Management
– Annual & Mid Term review – Promotions and BTL activities
– Training – Motivating to team – Vendor management
– Branding – Negotiating – Closure
– Visibility check – Large Format Retail Branding – Marketing communication
Received scholarship worth 250000 during MBA
Sir Vishveshwaraiah Institute of Science & Technology Nov’ 13- till date
- Subjects handled-Marketing Management, Advertising and sales promotions management, Services marketing.
- Conducted events like Ad Zap,
- Participated in one day FDP on case teaching methodology
- Delivered a lecture as Resource person on opportunities for Entrepreneurs during Entrepreneur awareness camp conducted at Sir Vishveshwaraiah Institute of Science & Technology
- Life time member in international society for research and development (ISRD) LONDON.
Year Board/Univ. Institute %/ CGPA
MBA 2010 Icfai University Icfai University 6.9/10
B. Sc 2008 Sri
SRI Gnanambica Degree
Sri Chaitanya junior college 80.6%
X 2003 SSC Madanapalli Public School 78.00%
- Training coordinator working in closely related to placement officer
- Conducted so many training programs with reputed training agencies
Hs Brands International
Project coordinator Feb’ 13- NOV 13
Media Planning and Buying
- Training the concepts of mystery shopping, market research, channel hygiene, retail branding to shoppers, newly joined staff.
- Effectively involved in understanding client’s requirements regarding visibility and planning media in allocated budget
- Training the team with essential requirements
Reality Media Services
Area Manager Sep 11- Jan 2013
Branding & Visual Merchandising:
- Effective execution of planned visibility program
- Effectively recruiting vendor, vendor management
- Vendor registration, issuing PO(Purchase Order), vendor assament.
- Employing different types of media like hoardings, bus shelters, retail branding etc
- BTL activities like Conferences, road shows etc.
- Visual Merchandising program for Huawei mobiles.
Relationship & Team Management:
– Responsible for maintaining Relations with retailer’s and manager’s
– Handling team of 15 people across South India
– Feedback’s from retailer’s and needful action on them
– Keep my team motivate , update and with positive attitude and approach.
Promotional Activities ( BTL ):
– Canopy activities for Intel.
– Intel channel partner’s meet in Bangalore
– Many other BTL activities for client’s.
Mystery shopping & Audits
– Nokia care audit for all over South India.
– Dell mystery shopping
– Team handling of new Auditor’s
– Logistic handling for various ware houses.
– Time to time delivery of material
– Online check up and follow ups
– Branding quality check for 2000 retail outlet
– Quality check for Nokia care and Dell
Completed many a project before time with allocated budget.
Prosell Field Marketing Pvt Ltd., Bangalore
Area Manager March’ 10- August’ 2011
Branding & Visual Merchandising:
- Responsible for complete planning and execution of all projects
- Regular interaction with client for better performance
- Single point of contact for all projects in South India
- Active member in making branding strategies, events all over India
- Handling brands like Intel, dell, Microsoft, reliance etc.
- Making VM plans aiming sales
- Cost effective projects
- Implement innovating in POSM and POP deployment
- Branding for all LFR ( large format retail ) like croma, reliance , E-zone
Bharti Del Monte India Pvt. Ltd.
Sales & Marketing Feb’09 –May’09
- Was actively involved in product launch team
- Creating Brand Recognition and Brand Awareness in Bangalore
- Acquisition of new Retailers for Del monte product
- Identifying new distributors for the product
- Responsible for sales of the product in modern trade in all over Bangalore
- Planning Strategy of promotions of the product
- Conducting sample surveys in Bangalore
- Negotiating with dealers for space purchase for efficient branding\
Date of Birth: 07 June, 1988
Marital Status: Married
Contact Number: 7396133153
Conference /FDP attended
Sl.No date Topic Place
1 2/3/2014 Case Teaching Wings Business school, Tirupati
Sir Visehveshwariah institute of science and