Alliance School of Business, Alliance University has carved a niche for itself among the best B-schools in the country, having been ranked consistently among the top B-schools and for being the first Indian B-school to be accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA.before
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program is an undergraduate program aimed at preparing young graduates to take up challenging careers in business and industry, and also enables them to pursue higher studies thereafter. The program equips graduates with required skill sets such as analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills. The program is designed to develop a holistic personality in graduates thus enabling them to succeed as professionals, while at the same time finding fulfillment in their personal lives. The overall objective of the program is to prepare young professionals to be responsible and responsive to the demands of society in an ever-changing environment.
- Value Proposition
- Program Duration
- Application Timeline
- Application Form
- Terms & Conditions
- Office Hours
Admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
Academic Eligibility 10+2 OR 10+3-year Diploma.
Program Duration 3 years Year 1: Semester I Semester II Subject Subject Principles of Management Human Resource Management Organisational Behaviour Marketing Management Business Communication and Communication Skills Financial Accounting-I Business Mathematics Management Accounting Computer Skills CSR/ Corporate Governance& Business Ethics Consumer Behaviour Financial Markets and Services Year 2: Semester III Semester IV Subject Subject Business Law Management Information System Financial Management Research Methodology Economics Company Law Supply Chain Management Labour Laws and Welfare Operations Research Indian Financial System Financial Accounting-II Environmental Science Year 3: Semester V Semester VI Subject Subject Cost Accounting Taxation (Indirect) >Disaster Management Introduction to Banking and Insurance Taxation(Direct) Auditing Financial Statement Analysis Security Analysis &Portfolio Management EXIM Trade International Business Culture International Business Finance Capstone Project Admission Round Location Start Date End Date Selection Process Early Application Round Bengaluru November 2017 January 2018 December 2017
Benefits Early Application Round.
- This being the Early Application Round 1, seat availability is higher as compared to the later application rounds.
- The Early Application Round enables applicants to apply for the three-year, full-time Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course offered by the Alliance School of Business on the basis of merit, as in Class X & XI.
- A high score in Alliance Under Graduate Management Aptitude Test (AUMAT) provides an opportunity to join the elite BBA course offered by Alliance School.
- Candidates getting selected through Early Application Round are also provided with an early opportunity to select from among the preferred options of student accommodation.
Aspirants to the Early Applications Round are encouraged to apply for the three-year, full-time Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course offered by the Alliance School of Business on the basis of a consistent scholastic record (class X & XI ) as well as a high score obtained in AUMAT*
AUMAT *: Alliance Under Graduate Management Aptitude Test
Applicants are encouraged to Download PDF Form
The Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Business Administration can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of ₹1,000/- (₹2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” payable at Bengaluru. Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application forms along with attested copies of the following documents: Standard X mark sheet Standard XII mark sheet Please send your filled in Application Form to: Office of Admissions
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106, Karnataka, India
Phone.: +91 80309 38100/200
Fax: +91 80309 38040
Click Here For Online Fee Payments (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
Download Fee StructureFee structure and schedule of payment
Download: Transportation Route Pick-up Points for Students.
To request for transport facility, kindly write to us at email@example.com
SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS: As per management discretion.
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by Alliance University.
1. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs, to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to discontinue educational services. 2. The programs titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines. 3. The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.allianceuniversity.edu.in Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year. 4. Alliance University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate’s application form. 5. Alliance University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student’s property. 6. Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University. 7. Policy regarding withdrawal from the course. The course fee has two components: Registration Fee and Tuition Fee. The Registration Fee will not be refunded by the University under any circumstances. The primary objective of this stipulation is to discourage frivolous applications. Refund of tuition fee – 75% of the fee paid – will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course prior to its commencement. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions before the commencement of the course. No claim of refund of tuition fees can be made if withdrawal from the course is made after the commencement of the same.
Monday to Saturday: 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Note: The Office of Admissions remains closed on the second and fourth Saturdays of every month.
Sunday: Holiday List of Holidays