Management Development Programs (MDP)
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University extends short-term executive training and education to corporates through its Management Development Programs. The deep expertise of the School’s faculty—who are accomplished educators, researchers and consultants are explored and delved into for the design and delivery of the specialized programs in the areas of finance, strategy, marketing and leadership to companies and managers. The programs address the training and management development needs of practising managers at all levels.
Management Development Programs – Calendar for 2016
|1||January 12 & 13, 2016||A Basic course on Spread sheet Modelling||Closed|
|2||January 19 & 20, 2016||A course on Advanced Spread sheet Modelling||Closed|
|3||February 8 & 9, 2016||Management of Business Contracts and Negotiations||Closed|
|4||March 10 & 11, 2016||Effective Communication Skills||Closed|
|5||April 28 & 29, 2016||High Performance Teams: Creating and Leading Them||Closed|
|6||May 12, 13 & 14, 2016||Business Innovation through Capability Building||Closed|
|7||June 9 & 10, 2016||Organizational Y-Sizing (OYS): Creating a Millennial-friendly Workplace||Closed|
|8||November 11, 2016||Attracting and Retaining Millennials through Employer Branding||Closed|
MDP course Fee section:
- For fee and venue details, download course outline.
Year 2015 MDP Participant’s List under corporate sponsorship program
- First American
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor
- Delphi TVS
- Lucas TVS
- India Nippon Electricals
- Bostik India
- NTECL – VTPP
- Yokogawa India
- India Bulls Housing Finance
MDP Participants – Previous years
Some of the programs conducted by Alliance School of Business, Alliance University are for clients such as:
- TATA POWER
- COCA COLA
- MERSEN INDIA
- CAFE COFFE DAY
- SAP LABS
- TITAN- WATCHES
- STRIDES ARCOLABS
- TITAN INDUSTRIES LTD. (PED)
- BHARAT ELECTRONICS LTD. (BEL)
- NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA
- CRM INFOTECH INDIA PVT. LTD.
- TVS-DELPHI DIESEL SYSTEMS LTD.
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC INDIA
- UPASANA ENGINEERING
- GABRIEL INDIA LTD.
- PRINTO DOCUMENT SERVICES
- TAJ WEST END (INDIAN HOTELS).
- SANSERA ENGINEERING PVT. LTD.
- GLOBAL GREEN COMPANY LTD.
- NHDC LIMITED
- QED INDIA
- INDIAN AIR FORCE
- HDFC LIFE
- RANE HOLDINGS LTD.
- IRON MOUNTAIN
- HIMAGIRI GROUP
- FIRST SOURCE
- ITC HOTEL
- SEQUEL LOGISTICS
- MINDSEYE CONSULTING
Feedbacks from Participants about MDP
General comments on MDP – Employee Engagement
- Next time around, let the session be more of real time experiences rather than theoretical as these can be available on the web. Over all it was informative and engaging
- Time allotted for the programme was not sufficient to complete the whole curriculum
- Very good programme. This can be extended to others at regular intervals. Very good accommodation and college campus, green fields
- Practical based model should be developed
- Partially the content was good, the rest of the content was not relevant
- Kindly add environmental importance also in one of the slides, Very sad to see so many trees were cut from Anekal main road to college, pl empathise on life cycle, pl exactly proportional to nature, I mean engaging the importance to protect the nature
- Overall very good programme, we have many takeaways, look forward to implement at least two three practices
General comments on MDP – Effective Communication Skills
References can be provided upon request.